Wednesday, August 5, 2009

'couch' and its been awhile

wow, its really been awhile since my last posting.. its not dat am not interested in blogging anymore, its just that i dont have the time.. hahaha well, here i am, posting again coz i have no class today since my consultant cardiologist been quarantined bcz suspected of having H1N1.. haha.. hmm.. what should be updated here? hmmm

well, lets start with my studies.. 'yeahoooooo!' heheh.. i passed my xm and now am in my initial 6 weeks in clinical years before ill be posted in klang hospital end of this month... and being in clinical years is a lotttttt of fun.. trust me, u got to experience the real ward! u starting to examine patient and learn how to diagnose thru history takings and physical exams.. wow.. cant wait to be in klang tho... theres a lot more, but ill write about it later on...

on biking? yeahooo again! hahaha.. my first knee down on my last trip to fraser! d feeeling? wow.. cant describe by words.. hahaha... ive been trying to do it for quite sumtime, and out of a sudden, without trying, and tadaaaaa! it happened! huhu.. i just installed a new brembo since it got stolen during my last accident... ohh yeah! d accident, not gonna talk much about it, 10 stitches and ouch! hahaha.. and i like to thank d person whos driving d car for being responsible for his act! thanks!

hmmm.. not in mood to continue further, ill update later on... :D

have a nice day! :D

No comments: